Preparing Students for a Successful Future – Team Work
Preparing Students for a Successful Future
- It’s just not enough to be highly trained in technical skills, without developing the softer, interpersonal and relationship-building skills that help people to communicate and collaborate as a team effectively.
- Teamwork, leadership, and communication are underpinned by soft skills development. Since each is an essential element for organizational and personal success, developing these skills is very important and does matter… a lot!
Our education system should focus on doing work as a team rather than INDIVIDUALS.
- Teach the Importance of team work at this elementary level education.
- Any corporate work culture demands team players.
- Teams produce more results than individuals.
More Info: http://www.ed.gov/blog/2015/01/teamwork-data-big-gains-at-jones-elementary-school/
- In today’s ever changing, complex world, jobs are becoming more and more specialized, and the need to bring specialists together to form a team becomes even more important.
- Its also important to come together for SOCIETAL development and close linkage with the society.
- It will help to get a JOB and perform well globally and to improve personally.
- It’s a fact that companies provides soft skill training more than technical training.
- Students can’t compete and provide results if they doesn’t have these skillsets.
- Teachers and Parents to Challenge, Excite students to learn. Parents to educate their kids about the importance of teamwork, leadership and communication skills.
- Teachers and Parents to guide students on the social process of learning, and help student to realize they are important contributors for the society and make them accountability to learn.
- Make students THINK! with other learners.
- Conduct team Building games.
Ken Robinson – Ted Talks
Team Building Games
All the above game online and can be simulated and can be played